They Might Be Giants is one of my favorite bands. My favorite song of theirs is Ant, about a ant who grows up to be President. They called, actual band members and ordered stickers! I must say it was the most exciting thing to happen to me that entire day.
Swampnoise is a funk rock jam band based out of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I like jam bands and I bet these guys are fun to party with. I have heard they put on a great live show, so if they come to a town near you, go see them and write us back and let us know how they did.
Somebody from the SwampNoise community entered our super awesome March Madness sticker contest and posted this great picture of some stickers we printed stuck to band groupies. I hope they win.
Custom manufacturing iron on transfers process: Step by step
1. Figure out and send the details about your requirements including designs/artworks, sizes, colors and packing details to the manufacturer.
2.?We will get back to you with a price quote.
3. Once price is agreed,?we will develop a pattern & fit sample and ship it to you.
4. If you approve the quality, you and the manufacturer agree on a payment and shipping method. A contract is made between the 2 parties.
5. Productions starts ; Marker making, fabric spreading, cutting, bundling and sewing takes place.
6. Initial garment inspection.
7. If the products pass inspection, ironing and garment packaging.
8. Final inspection. (You can also hire 3rd party quality inspectors to do this)
9. Shipment and due payment is made.